We currently have the following open positions open:
- Public Works Director
Applications/resumes for the Public Works Director can be emailed to townadmin@NewIpswichNH.gov or dropped off at the office during normal business hours before March 30th. Interviews will be held on April 4th.
- 2 Full Time Truck Drivers / Light Equipment operators
- 2 Part Time Transfer Station workers
Applications/resumes for the Truck Driver and Transfer Station positions can be emailed to townadmin@NewIpswichNH.gov or dropped off at the office during normal business hours.
Land Admin positions:
- 1 Part Time Land Use position for 15 hours mainly supporting Zoning and Conservation.
- 1 Part Time Land Use position for 20 hours mainly supporting Building, Web site and Facebook.
See more detailed job descriptions attached below. The deadline for the Land Admin positions is March 17th and interviews will be held on March 21st. Applications can be dropped off at the Town Office or emailed to TownAdmin@NewIpswichNH.gov
If you would like to fill out an application, you can find one on the left side of this page and also attached below. Mail or drop off applications or resumes to the Town Office 661 Turnpike Road, New Ipswich NH 03071 or email to TownAdmin@NewIpswichNH.gov
Also looking for volunteers:
- Zoning Board - if interested come to a meeting, they are held on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00pm, see any of the Zoning Board members for more info.
- Video Committee - if interested come to a Cable Advisory Board meeting on the second Tuesday of the Month at 4:00, See Becky Doyle or Ron Stanley for more info.
|Employment Application||181.55 KB|
|Full Time Truck and Part Time Plow Drivers||85.94 KB|
|Zoning and Conservation 15 hours a week||14.03 KB|
|Building Admin, Website, Facebook 20 hours a week||13.59 KB|
|Public Works Director||38.5 KB|